Friday, August 14, 2009

So, Why a Couple Blog?

I have not been shy with my derision for couple blogs. I even said to a friend recently, "Please don't do a couple blog." Yet, here I am with Jillzey, and we're doing a couple blog. What the hell happened?

Well, the thing I hate about couple blogs is that idea that as soon as you are with somebody, your individual identity ceases to exist. However, that's not really an issue with us, since we have our own blogs out there which will always be first priority. Also, there's the following little fact:
We're a better couple than you.

Yep. Sorry, dudes and lady-dudes. I know the truth hurts. The fact is that we are more entertaining and more attractive than you or any couple you know. I don't mean to come off as arrogant, it's just a fact. The cheetah is the fastest land mammal alive: does that make it arrogant if it says, "Hey, yeah, I'm pretty fast"? No, it does not. I'm sure if there were encyclopedias devoted to the subject of couplehood, we could simply flip to the appropriate page and present you with the printed evidence, but until (K)evin + J(ill) = KILL is considered a legitimate subject of academic study, I'm afraid we'll have to serve as our own.

So, yeah. The basic reason why we decided to do a couple blog is that we felt it was selfish of us to keep all of this awesome to our selves.

YOU'RE WELCOME.

No comments:

Post a Comment